There are lots of great fillers that can be used straight from your pantry like oatmeal, corn meal, cornstarch and more. These fillers I find are not necessarily easy to store as a sensory bin to pull out from storage but make great rainy day quick and easy ideas for something new and different! I also didn't include ooey , gooey sensory bins for the same reason. These are my favorite for easy storage and longevity. If you haven't already check out my top sensory bin goodies post here!
Some of the bins have links to posts so you can read more about how he used them and what other activities we had that week!
1. White, Brown or Dyed Rice- super simple ideas for play post here
frog pond sensory bins post here
(includes aquarium rock, water beads and outdoor water pond)
3. Aquarium Rocks,
4. Water Beads photo journey post here
5. Colored Craft Sand
6. Moon Sand stampin bug bin post here
(there are recipes for this but I purchased it and it really stays very nicely, never dries out)
preschool science post here
7. Water (ok so this can't be stored but so easy to just fill and play!)
8. Mixed Beans- butterflies & beans post here
9. Alphabet Pasta- creating an alphabet sensory bin post
11. Easter "Grass" buried bugs post here
(Not really a favorite but worth noting since there is so much around!)
Now for yours! Do you have a favorite filler you want to share? Always looking for great fillers to store in my closet for another day!