10 Fun Picture Books About Little Boys
Top 10 Preschool Picture Books List
10 Preschool Picture Books We Enjoy!
This morning, I noticed Liam picked out half a dozen books about little boys to read together. He really enjoys looking at all the things each boy is doing and talking about them! I thought I would put together a list of the picture book’s we own for you to enjoy and find some new ideas! This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I receive a small compensation which helps to provide these great tips and fun activities for you to use with your children! Note: Little girls are awesome too, but we have so many little boy books here!
1. I’m Special, I’m Me by Ann Meek and Sarah Massini
2. Charlie’s Superhero Underpants by Paul Bright and Lee Wildish
3. If I Built A Car by Chris Van Dusen
4. Even Firefighters Hug Their Moms by Christine Kole MacLean
5. Bigger by Daniel Kirk
6. Stanley’s Stick by John Hegley
7. Pirate Boy by Eve Bunting
8. Tom’s Tree by Gillian Shields and Gemma Raynor
9. My Adventure Island by Timothy Knapman and Sarah Warburton
10. In the Attic by Hiawyn Oram and Satoshi Kitamura
Thank you for visiting us and reading through the list of preschool picture books we enjoy in our home! Do you have favorite preschool picture books featuring little boys?
Please follow along with us
or SUBSCRIBE to us by email on our side bar