Use these Spring STEM activities at home or in the classroom for fun, hands-on learning! From plant science, to coding and everything in between, there are fun Spring activities for kids of every age on this list!
EASY SPRING STEM ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
SPRING KIDS STEM
Science in Spring is so much fun! We love bringing in STEM activities any chance we can, and Springtime just makes it so easy to do!
Kids of all ages can learn from these fun Spring projects! Most of thse can be done using items you already have on hand at home or in your classroom supply closet.
STEM ACTIVITIES FOR SPRING
Lots of these Spring STEM activities include free printables to make your project even easier to put together. Let little hands explore these activities, and then use the printables to accompany them or to track your results!
Science in Spring is a vast category. We talk about weather science, rainbows, new plant growth, the life cycle, animals and insects, and more each Spring and these activities fit right in with that theme.
STEM QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION
These STEM questions for reflection are perfect to use with older kiddos to talk about how the project went and what they might do differently next time around. Use these questions for reflection with your kids after they have completed one of the STEM challenges below to encourage discussion of results and critical thinking.
- What were some of the challenges you discovered along the way?
- What worked well and what did not work well?
- What part of your model or prototype do you really like? Explain why.
- What part of your model or prototype needs improvement? Explain why.
- What other materials would you like to use if you could do this challenge again?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What parts of your model or prototype are similar to the real world version?
Looking for easy to print STEM activities?
We have you covered…
BONUS SPRING SCIENCE ACTIVITIES…
Spring STEM is fun, but we also have a lot of fun Spring craft ideas too! Check these out for more creative learning ideas!