Magnetic LEGO Travel Tray (Free LEGO Challenge Cards)
LEGO on the go? Why not! If you have a LEGO lover then surely he or she will want to take the fun on the run.
This is a super simple Magnetic LEGO Travel tray to put together, and I found everything I needed at the local dollar store.
I chose to use one tray and three of these nifty magnetic containers or tins.
FOR THE SUPPLIES, YOU WILL NEED:
– LEGO pieces – Cookie Tray – Magnetic Containers –
Free Challenge Cards
Of course, this magnetic LEGO travel tray is perfect the way it is, but what about a few
LEGO challenge cards
to get the fun and building started?
USING YOUR PRINTABLE LEGO CHALLENGES
– Print and cut for quick use.
– Place whole sheets in page protectors.
– Laminate the whole pages.
– Cut the cards and laminate them individually.
– You can store them on a metal ring or clip or in a pencil case!
Swipe up to read the full article!
Yellow Flower Banner
LEGO Self Portrait Challenge
LEGO Water Experiment For Kids
Build A LEGO Parachute