How big will your snow storm get? Practice one to one counting and number recognition with this easy to use Math game for preschoolers. Transform your Math center or table this season with simple winter Math worksheets you can use over and over again. Learning doesn’t have to be boring or stressful when you can add hands-on Math activities with a cool winter theme!
FUN WINTER MATH GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS
Preschool math is important, but so is play! We have you covered with this playful winter math games where kids can roll a dice and add in the corresponding number of snowflakes. Practice number recognition, one to one counting, and problem-solving with a fun winter theme.
THIS WINTER MATH ACTIVITY TEACHES:
- Number Recognition: What’s the number written on the die?
- One to One Counting: Count the snowflakes!
- Problem- Solving: Count out and place the correct number of snowflakes on the Math mat.
If you’ve been wanting to mix up the way you share early learning math concepts with your kiddos, you are going to love this simple winter Math game. All you need to do is download the free printable math worksheets below, add some snowflakes, and get started!
WINTER MATH: COUNTING SNOWFLAKES
- Print all pages on card stock. Click here to grab the printable pack.
- For durability, laminate the Math mats or place them into a plastic sheet protector.
Click on the image below to get your printable Math Game
MORE FUN WINTER ACTIVITIES
We have even more fun and simple hands-on winter activities for you to share with your kiddos!
COOL WINTER MATH ACTIVITY FOR PRESCHOOLERS
Click on the link or on the image for more fun Math activities for preschoolers.