Combine this fun and free printable board game with classic building bricks and a pinch of math! This LEGO® tower challenge game is a great way to get kids practicing their early learning math skills and connecting with others. Roll the die and follow the game board to see who will build the tallest tower using basic LEGO® bricks. Maybe the kiddos will even invent their own rules and LEGO challenges!
LEGO® TOWER GAME FOR KIDS!
LEGO® is one of the most awesome and versatile play materials out there. It might just look like the perfect boredom buster or scree-free activity, but it’s proven incredibly useful for early learning.
This LEGO board game not only doubles as playtime, aytime activity for siblings and frinds, but it also reinforces basic math skills.
- Number recognition
- One to one counting
LEGO GAME CHALLENGE
As you may know we LOVE everything STEM, science, and slime related here. So we have combined that with LEGO® for AMAZING learning and playing experiences! Looking for things to do for the kids at home, LEGO is the perfect activity for kids of all ages.
ALSO CHECK OUT: 50+ Easy Things To Do With Kids At Home
The benefits of LEGO® are numerous. From hours of free play to more complicated STEM projects, LEGO® building has been encouraging learning through exploration for decades. Our LEGO® activities cover so many areas of learning that are great for preschoolers through to the early teen years.
LEGO TOWER IDEAS
If you’ve been looking for a new and easy playful learning game to share with your kiddos, you are going to love this brick building game with a tower challenge. All you need to do is download our free printable LEGO board game below, find some basic bricks, a couple minifigure game pieces, and get started!
This LEGO board game ideas go a step beyond the basic tower building STEM challenge activity to keep kiddos engaged!
But if they love tower building, have you seen our printble 100 Cup Tower Challenge yet?
HOW TO USE THIS LEGO GAME
YOU WILL NEED:
Printable board game, bricks, and a six-sided die
- Start by printing out a copy of the game! You can laminate it or put it in a page protector sheet for longevity.
- Gather a bunch of bassicbuilding bricks such as 2x2s or 2x4s (use whatever works best for you)
- Have the kiddos choose a minifigure as a game piece or build something fun to represent their player on the board
- Determine who will go first by thehighest die roll and start the play!
- Whoever has the tallest tower at the end wins. Ideally, everyone should have the opportunity to finish the game.
- Build your tower and count the bricks to determine the winner!
- Play again and again.
LEGO GAME CHALLENGE
Download and print the LEGO tower challenge game below.
MORE FUN LEGO ACTIVITIES
- 30 Day LEGO Challenge Calendar (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Animals (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Pirates (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Space (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Monsters (FREE Printable)
- 100 LEGO Challenge Cards (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Shark
- LEGO Volcano
- LEGO Catapult
- LEGO Marble Run
- LEGO Balloon Cars
LEGO® BUILDING CHALLENGES