How do you make a ladybug? Learn more about the importance of ladybugs in the garden and make this fun ladybug craft. This anytime of the year craft is great for preschool and uses simple supplies. We love easy art projects for kids!
HOW TO MAKE A FISH OUT OF A TOILET PAPER ROLL
GOLDFISH FACTS FOR KIDS
- Goldfish are freshwater fish which are native to East Asia. They are great to keep as pets in indoor aquariums.
- Goldfish can hear sound even though they don’t have ears like we do. A fish’s inner ear contains small bones which move as a response to the sound waves or vibrations from the water.
- Goldfish don’t sleep naturally at night like we do. However, they will sleep when it is dark and quiet.
- Goldfish can grow up to 12 inches (30cm) in the wild or in large aquariums.
- They can live for 10 to 15 years, with some living up to 30 years if they have the right care.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE 7 DAY ART CHALLENGE!
PAPER FISH CRAFT
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Orange Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Sharpie Marker
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Orange Tissue Paper
STEP 1. Begin by cutting a piece of ORANGE paper the same width as your paper towel roll. Wrap the paper roll in the paper, secure with glue or tape.
STEP 2. Cut out 2 triangles from the orange tissue for the fins and 2 long pieces with scalloped ends for the tail fin. Glue the fins to the back of the toilet paper roll.
STEP 3. Glue the tail fin to the inside of the roll at the back.
STEP 4. Then using a black sharpie, draw some gills on the side of the “goldfish.”
Attach googly eyes to complete the face.
MORE FUN ANIMAL CRAFTS
HOW TO MAKE A CARDBOARD FISH FOR KIDS
Click on the image below or on the link for more fun and simple art projects for kids.