Combine this fun and printable free LEGO board game with classic building bricks and a pinch of math! This LEGO tower challenge game is a great way for kids to practice their early learning math skills and connect with others. Roll the die and follow the game board to see who will build the tallest tower using basic LEGO bricks. Maybe the kiddos will even invent their own rules and LEGO challenges!
LEGO TOWER GAME FOR KIDS!
LEGO is one of the most awesome and versatile play materials out there. It might look like the perfect boredom buster or scree-free activity, but it’s proven incredibly useful for early learning.
This LEGO building game doubles as playtime, an anytime activity for siblings and friends, and reinforces basic math skills. Perfect for Kindergarten through Second-grade math practice or anyone who needs to work on these basic skills!
- Number recognition
- One-to-one counting
As you may know, we LOVE everything STEM, science, and slime-related here. So we have combined that with LEGO for AMAZING learning and playing experiences! If you are looking for things to do for the kids at home, LEGO is the perfect activity for kids of all ages.
ALSO CHECK OUT: 50+ Easy Things To Do With Kids At Home
The benefits of LEGO are numerous. From hours of free play to more complicated STEM projects, LEGO building has encouraged learning through exploration for decades. Our LEGO activities cover so many areas of learning that are great for preschoolers through to the early teen years.
Free Printable LEGO Challenges and Learning Activities
If you love our free LEGO game…Here you go! Check out the ultimate resource in printable LEGO learning activities, including fun LEGO games and LEGO challenge calendars for kids.
IDEAS FOR LEGO TOWER GAMES
If you’ve been looking for a new, easy, playful learning game to share with your kiddos, you will love this brick-building game with a tower challenge. All you need to do is download our free printable LEGO board game below, find some basic bricks and a few minifigure game pieces, and get started!
This LEGO board game ideas go beyond the basic tower building STEM challenge activity to keep kiddos engaged!
More fun ways to combine tower games with math :
- Count out 100 bricks per kid and see who can build the tallest tower in a set time!
- Practice tally marks and counting. Grab dice or a single die, roll 20 times, create a tally mark for each roll, and build a tower.
- Finish the board game or the ideas above and graph the bricks’ colors.
But if they love tower games, try these challenges too:
HOW TO USE THIS LEGO GAME
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
Printable LEGO board game, bricks, and a six-sided die
- Start by printing out a copy of the game! You can laminate it or put it in a page protector sheet for longevity.
- Gather a bunch of basic building bricks such as 2x2s or 2x4s (use whatever works best for you)
- Have the kiddos choose a Minifigure as a game piece or build something fun to represent their player on the board
- Determine who will go first by the highest die roll and start the play!
- Whoever has the tallest tower at the end wins. Ideally, everyone should have the opportunity to finish the game.
- Build your tower and count the bricks to determine the winner!
- Play again and again.
Download and print the LEGO tower challenge game below.
MORE FREE LEGO GAMES
- LEGO Charades Game for Kids
- LEGO Animals (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Pirates (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Space (FREE Printable)
- LEGO Monsters (FREE Printable)