As the countdown to Christmas grows shorter, so do the lists of to-dos! Take away some of the stress and busyness with our easy Christmas games for kids as well as activities and projects sure to please. Below you will find simple Christmas activities the kids will enjoy, and hopefully give you a chance to grab that cup of coffee or hot cocoa and sit for a minute or two. After all, we don’t want to spend the whole holiday season rushing, do we?
FUN AND EASY CHRISTMAS GAMES FOR KIDS
FAVORITE CHRISTMAS GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS AND BEYOND
When I need a fun game, I want something I can use right away or at least after my next trip to the grocery store. With that in mind, I put together this amazing Christmas Games & Activities Fun Pack. Exactly what you need!
It’s filled with classic activities and fun new Christmas games with twists such as a holiday gift theme battleship!
This pack is perfect for kids in preschool and beyond! Kids of different ages can work together.
Read more about the Christmas Fun Pack below:
- 50+ pages of super fun Christmas games perfect for kids of multiple ages to enjoy together! There is an amazing variety of games and activities that will truly keep everyone busy and happy!
- 12 + Christmas activities that require little to no-prep for hours of holiday enjoyment. Includes make your own 3D Christmas cards, color and assemble paper chains, roll and build a snowman, create a Christmas pop up book, solve puzzles with codes, ask and answer would you rather cards, and much more!
- 10 + easy to print Christmas games such as Christmas bingo with 12 playing cards, a variety of I-Spy sheets, ornament scavenger hunt, present battleship game, printable board game, and more!
- Simple Christmas fun and laughs for parties, groups, or home use! Perfect for traveling, quiet time, and even a bit of hands-on learning!
GRAB YOUR CHRISTMAS GAMES FUN PACK!
This is one pack you won’t want to miss out on this holiday season.
FREE CHRISTMAS BINGO GAME
Here’s a fun sample of what’s inside the Christmas Fun Pack this year, a FREE Christmas Bingo Game! I’ve even gone ahead and made additional boards to add to this exclusive pack for your Christmas gatherings and parties. Just print and go!
Helpful hints include sticking game boards into page protectors for long-lasting use. Add them to a binder and save for next year. More fun things for bingo tokens always include wrapped chocolate kisses, chocolate coins, or mini erasers!
MORE FUN CHRISTMAS GAMES
- Christmas I-Spy (Smart Device Option): All you need is a smartphone or tablet and your own decorations or the decorations at a party.
- Candy Cane Scavenger Hunt: This is so simple and fun for the kids, and we held one this weekend (indoors as it was rainy). We made it a cooperative effort, no candy cane left behind. I even had a special surprise once all were found, that I hid for them to find!
- Gingerbread Man I-Spy and other fun scented ideas
- Race to build a 100 Cup Christmas Tree Tower Challenge/Game
- Candy Cane Tic Tac Toe: Use 4 candy canes to create a grid, and red and green M&Ms or pompoms as playing pieces!
- DIY Christmas Puzzles: Turn old or extra Christmas cards into puzzles by cutting them into pieces. Make each puzzle as challenging or easy as you need!