Are you looking for a fun, hands-on Easter game for kids? This simple Easter sensory bin filled with budget-friendly materials guarantees your kiddos will have a sensory-rich experience while sorting, classifying, counting, and developing fine motor skills. Turn play into learning time with this easy Easter activity for toddlers to preschoolers.
FUN PRESCHOOL EASTER GAME FOR KIDS
Get ready to add this colorful Easter game to your activities this season. While you’re at it, make sure to check out these other fun preschool Easter activities.
Our Easter activities are designed with you, the parent or teacher, in mind! Easy to set up, quick to do, most will take only 15 to 30 minutes to complete and are heaps of fun. Plus, our supplies lists usually contain only free or cheap materials you can source from home.
Find out how to take some simple colored pom-poms and foam balls and turn into a fun preschool Easter game.
EASTER EGG SORTING GAME
We used the colors yellow, pink, purple and blue for our Easter sensory bin fillers.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Foam balls (vase fillers)
- Pom poms
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Large plastic bin or tray
HOW TO SET UP THE EASTER GAME
STEP 1. Pour the foam balls into the tray or bin and spread out evenly.
STEP 2. Add the pom poms to the bin. Then mix up the foam balls and pom-poms.
STEP 3. Add Easter eggs to the bin.
HOW TO PLAY THE EASTER GAME
- Have the child pick a colored plastic Easter egg from bin.
- Then ask them to find colored pom-poms and/or foam balls to match the color of the egg.
- Open the egg and put the correct color pom-pom and/or foam ball in the egg and close it.
- Have another go with a different colored egg. Or next person’s turn!
Looking for easy to print activities, and inexpensive problem-based challenges?
We have you covered…
Click below to get your quick and easy STEM challenges.
MORE FUN EASTER ACTIVITIES
- Minute To Win It Easter Games
- Easter Basket Filler Ideas
- Easter Slime
- Egg Experiments
- Marbled Easter Eggs
PRESCHOOL EASTER GAME: MATCHING COLORS
Click on the link or on the image below for more fun preschool activities.