Whether you actually get snow or not, you can still enjoy building wintery LEGO creations. Our winter LEGO building ideas are perfect for all the holidays during the winter season with fun themes like snowmen and snowflakes. What will you build first? We have tons of fun LEGO building ideas for kids.
WINTER LEGO CHALLENGES FOR KIDS
LEGO provides not only hours of creative and imaginative play but also numerous opportunities for learning. Our winter challenges are more like prompts to get you thinking and give you a few ideas to roll with. I am excited to work out some of these too with my son. We have done a few already! The best part of these winter LEGO building ideas is to make it your own and have fun.
- You might also enjoy checking out how we organize and store our LEGO bricks and figs.
- Pull out the bin of LEGO bricks and get started! Check out our newest DIY folding LEGO table. It’s perfect for so many spaces.
LEGO WINTER CHALLENGES
- Build a snowman.
- Create a one of a kind LEGO snowflake.
- Build a wintery scene depicting a snowball fight.
- Make a skating rink or ski slope.
- Build a house covered in snow.
- Try a LEGO mosaic with a winter tree.
- LEGO Football.
Bored and stuck inside this winter? Here are some fun ideas for what to build out of LEGO when you are bored. Plus, you can play the game afterwards!
- Build a LEGO Checkerboard
- Build a Tic Tac Toe game
- Build a LEGO Skittles game
- Build Playing Card Holders
- LEGO Printable Tower Board Game
- LEGO Marble Run
What about making your own LEGO Crayons you can draw with!
There are so many ways to play with LEGO, and I hope you take a few of these winter LEGO challenges and give them a try! If you come up with a great LEGO winter activity, let me know! I love to get new ideas from my readers.
MORE FUN LEGO BUILDING IDEAS
If you are checking in with us, and it’s before Christmas, check out our popular DIY LEGO Advent Calendar to make at home. Tons of great ideas including snowflakes and snowmen! Make sure to bookmark it for next Christmas too!
NEW YEARS LEGO
VALENTINE’S DAY LEGO
- Build a LEGO hearts puzzle
- Build mini LEGO hearts
- Build LEGO letters to spell LOVE
- Build a LEGO candy box
ST. PATRICK’S DAY
TAKE THE LEGO WINTER CHALLENGE!
You might also like these PRINTABLE LEGO Worksheets. From LEGO robot coloring pages, I SPY, math, challenges, literacy, and more!