We are just getting into the smaller sized LEGO here. Although my son loves to put together LEGO sets, we have a lot of fun with our own LEGO building ideas. Think outside the box, and try some new LEGO activities with classic bricks. There are so many early learning ideas built into these easy LEGO builds.
THINGS TO BUILD WITH LEGO
LEGO CLASSIC BUILDING IDEAS
I am super excited that we are starting the journey into LEGO land. We love to sit and just build with a big box of classic bricks, but we also enjoy creating new LEGO building ideas like the ones below. Because LEGO is so versatile, you can really try out so many cool and unique ideas.
ALSO CHECK OUT: Unique LEGO Gifts For Kids
There are so many benefits to playing with LEGO!
- Work on fine motor skills fitting together bricks and specialty pieces.
- Develop visual and spatial skills through building projects and following directions.
- Increase creativity through imaginative building ideas, no instructions needed.
- Work on beginning engineering skills by testing ideas for different projects.
- Practice simple math counting bricks, comparing sizes, and making patterns.
- Improve confidence through exploring new ideas.
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
20 Easy LEGO Builds For Kids
Click on the links to access the simple LEGO instructions for each build.
Looking for easy to print activities, and inexpensive problem-based challenges?
We have you covered…
Click below to get your quick and easy brick building challenges.
Which easy LEGO build will you try today?
EXPLORE. CREATE. BUILD. DISCOVER